For you and your family, this study allows to know the dangers of your water by:
1) hazard identification;
2) the description of the risks;
3) risk assessment;
4) the measures to be taken;
5) the plans;
(Example: is my pond safe enough ... our study will answer).
Example of a risk management matrix completed by a security officer (SO)
1. Customized regulations.
3. Creation and implementation of intervention protocol specific to your water plan.
4. On-site study of intervention accessories.
5. Monitoring of your bathing water plan by us.
6. Basic training specific to your body of water: the act that saves.
7. Sales of rescue accessories tailored to your needs.
8. Individualized advice on the dangers of swimming.
9. Access study for people with reduced mobility.